a juicy peach, peace is wholesome and real. Yes, some dogs
try to argue that true "Dog Nature" is nothing but
war and selfishness. But, fortunately on a conscious level
many of us dogs know differently. We can see life as abundant
and beautiful, and that our evolution and very existence actually
requires generosity and compassion. From our Mother's
care, to sharing our favorite chew toy.
Besides, if it is so natural for us to go to war, then
why do governments have to impose the draft or the threaten
objectors with prison? Hmmmm..
'em the fingers and shout -
1. To make holy by religious rite; sanctify.
2. To make the sign of the cross over so as to sanctify.
3. To invoke divine favor upon.
4. To honor as holy; glorify.
5. To confer well-being or prosperity on.
6. To endow, as with talent.
God Bless the WORLD!!!
Blue is seen here walking with Peace Pilgrim on one of her cross
country pilgrimages for Peace. He developed great admiration
for her during the several months that they spent together when
their paths crossed. Peace Pilgrim has walked more than 25,000
miles on foot for Peace.